Join us for this Rhythmic Oddessy
DURING THIS SPECIAL CELEBRATION, WE WILL EXPLORE..
- Learn about the dynamic world of Frame Drumming.
- Learn about and enjoy herbal infusions that assist in meditation, relaxation, and creativity.
- Focus on Middle Eastern Finger Techniques that are adaptable to ALL types of Hand Drums!!
- Meet and drum with other like-minded Rhythm-seekers
- Explore drumming & chanting
- Learn Essential Drumming 101 Skills (how to play in solid time, produce great tones ect)
- Discover how to play commonly used Middle Eastern Rhythms (great rhythms for drum circles, parties, bellydancers)
- Explore how to use Drumming as a tool for Sound Healing and Meditation
- Closing Meditative Drum Sound Bath by Marla
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED, please RSVP to ensure your space
What will I gain from this Immersion?
AFTER THIS IMMERSION, YOU WILL:
- *Be proficient in Basic Frame Drum Techniques
- *Be able to play ANY type of hand drum using techniques learned
- *Able to play Rhythms from around the world!
- *Learn the basics to improvising and be able to create your own rhythms!
- *Gain inspiration to continue a drum practice.
- *Meet like –minded drumming friends to continue a drum practice with!
- Understanding of herbal infusions that you can create to help relax you.
Open to ALL Levels. Beginners Encouraged.
BRING A DRUM
(Some Drums Provided)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A DRUM, PLEASE EMAIL MARLA AND SHE WILL RESERVE ONE FOR YOU
- August 12, 2017
- 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Beautiful home in lovely Newtown, Conn.
(address given upon registration)
There is a direct TRAIN from NYC that will take you to Newtown, Conn.
From there, it is a short cab ride to the house!
RHYTHMIC INVESTMENT: (includes drum instruction and tea samples!)
EARLY BIRD (before August 5 )
ONLY $45 !!!
REGULAR REGISTRATION (After August 10)
WE HAVE VERY LIMITED SPACE- SO PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SIGN UP IF THIS CALLS TO YOU!
- You can sign up either by Paypal or with Vimeo.
- Please see registration details below.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION, only $45!! (Before August 5)
- Please send payment to “email@example.com”
So, Why Drum?
Drumming is a valuable treatment for stress, chronic pain, addictions, mental illness, emotional disorders and a wide range of physical disabilities.
The benefits include relaxation, healing, more energy, greater mental clarity, enhanced creativity and deeper self-awareness.
CHECK OUT MARLA’S ARTICLE
’5 REASONS DRUMMING IS NOT JUST A HIPPY THING”