3 EASY WAYS TO “SHARE DRUMMING
IN YOUR COMMUNITY
There is NOTHING like drumming together in community!
If you would like to share the healing power of Drumming (frame drum, or any other type of drum)
with your community, here are 3 easy ways to begin this journey:
1 – SCHEDULE AN EVENT!
- We all know that if something is scheduled we are more likely to actually do it!
- Setting an activity on a specific date, time and place will make it more likely for you to commit and actually do it.
- If you really wish to share the drum in your community, I DARE YOU to schedule an event NOW. 🙂
- It can be as simple as inviting a few of your friends over for a little jam, or you can be more formal and organize a workshop.
Share your Progress!
Let us know how it goes, and share your happenings in my FREE Student Facebook Group.
JOIN OUR FREE GROUP HERE ::
2 – PURCHASE TEACHING DRUMS!
- Congratulations! You have scheduled your first drum gathering or workshop…
- But what if you don’t have any Drums?
- You can easily find great Drums that you can purchase at music stores or online.
- Make sure to include things like shakers and bells. They are percussion instruments, too!
Are you on a shoe-string budget?
- If you do not have the money to invest on an instrument right now, the easiest way and the next best thing would be to Drum on buckets. Yes, I said buckets!
- Simply get some buckets and some sticks, and there you go. You now have some Drums!
- But it is important to have a collection of Drums you can use soon.
3 – FILL YOUR RHYTHM TOOL-BOX
- You’ve organized a drum gathering or workshop in your community — Check!
- You’ve invested in some Drums — Check!Now, what are you going to play?
- Perhaps there is a local teacher in your community you can study with, or you may have some drummer friends.
- You do not need to learn 100 rhythms to facilitate your first event. If you just knew how to play one or two rhythms that inspired you, that would be wonderful!
- As for the next gatherings, make sure you have a plan of what you are going to play and teach.
This is why it’s important to invest in your DRUM EDUCATION!
Trust me, after 25 years of teaching, this makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE.
I’D LOVE TO HELP YOU MOVE FORWARD ON YOUR DRUM JOURNEY!
Here are two FREE ways where I can help you:
#1 – FREE FRAME DRUM ONLINE MINI-COURSE
This is a FREE mini-course where you can learn some grooves to share at your events.
#2 – JON MY FREE STUDENT FACEBOOK GROU
Inside this FREE online group, I often post really cool rhythms for all to enjoy.
The Drum is a Healer
THANK YOU for heeding the call to Drum and for taking action.
- If you are reading this, it means that you have heard the call to Drum, and you wish to share your passion and gifts to a wider audience.
- The Drum is an ancient healer that has been used for thousands of years to bring together the community and to facilitate healing.
By sharing the Drum, you are connecting to this ancient, powerful lineage…What a blessing!
Please stay in touch as your journey continues to unfold!
Desire to Take Your Frame Drum & Music Skills
to the Next Level?
Check out my Frame Drum Academy Signature Online Training programs,
Programs open only ONCE a year.
2020 Sessions Open in May.
Join our 2020 ACADEMY WAITLIST
to be the first to hear about enrollment at an EARLY BIRD pricing!