Women’s Drumming and Wellness Adventure in Austria
Live YOUR Life in RHYTHM | AUGUST 27-30, 2015
FRAME DRUMMING | IMPROVISING| WORLD RHYTHMS | WELLNESS TALKS | YOGA |
ZOTTER CHOCOLATE | HOT SPRINGS (BAD BLUMAU)| RIEGERSBURG CASTLE
Immerse yourself in a weekend of pure bliss.
During this “Hands-On” Retreat, we will immerse ourselves in the incredible world of drumming, rhythm and wellness, exploring what it means to live a life fully in tune and alignment with our own rhythms
We will be learning to drum on one of the worlds most ancient and archetypal drums, the frame drum. The frame drum was traditionally played by women in cultures worldwide, and was used for sacred and ceremonial rites of passages.
Beautiful yurt where the retreat will be in
RETREAT INCLUDES EXPLORING:
- Learn Frame drum playing techniques in lap, tar and free-hand styles.
- Learn traditional Middle Eastern, African and Indian Rhythms.
- Explore how to EASILY improvise in ANY meter
- Gather tools to ground in the pulse
- Weave in voice and movement with the drumming
- Discover the powerful science and relationship of numerology & drumming
- Daily world music listening sessions
- Medicine Drum; Full Moon Fire Ceremony
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- Wellness Talks
- Visit of Zotter Organic Chocolate Factory
- Free time for massages and relaxing
Optional Extended Stay (Monday), includes
- One-on-One Private lessons
- Visit to Austria’s famous old castle Riegersburg
- Full afternoon and evening at Austria’s famous sustainable natural Hot Spring Resort, BAD BLUMAU (Natural Hot Spring Resort)
DATES : AUG 27-30 2015 | 3 FULL Days & Four Nights
Optional Monday Intensive *& Hot Springs (August 30-31)
FEES: We are working on that now..please check back..
QUESTIONS & REGISTRATION: Please contact Barbara Osei-Weiss b.osei_weiss – at – gmx.at