Drumming in the Feminine
Empower yourself through Drumming
Drumming in the Feminine was specifically created to help reconnect you to your true selves through drumming~
and to the ancient lineage of spirited, dynamic and awakened WOMEN DRUMMERS.
In the ancient Mediterranean era, the frame drum was predominantly played by women as a healing tool for ritual and ceremony,
Inspired by the work of the late Frame Drummer/Scholar, Layne Redmond, this immersion is designed to EMPOWER WOMEN to drum using the ancient, mystical frame drum.
Using the ancient practices of drumming, rhythm, yoga and ritual, we will passionately connect to our feminine power, exploring all the facets of being a woman.
When you connect to your inner rhythm, you connect to your true nature – of who you really are.
It is law of the Universe that we actually accomplish and manifest way more by being in our grace. This is the place we attract what we need.
Join us for this extraordinary life changing experience
TOGETHER, WE WILL EXPLORE:
- Mystical Middle Eastern Frame Drumming
- Traditional Trance Healing Rhythms from around the world.
- The Art of Improvising
- Medicine Drumming Rituals
- Syncopating movement with drumming
- Gentle Yoga to prepare the body for drumming
- Chanting while drumming
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OUT OF THE PROGRAM:
- Develop a personal daily self-care practice that includes drumming, yoga, meditation and chanting!
- Replace habits and behaviors that stop you from being your greatest self with empowering ones.
- Connect to your innate feminine power and beautiful community/sisterhood.
- Learn about the law of attraction through a series of drumming rituals, and become magnetic to attract the things you need in your life.
- Become stress free, passionate and excited about sharing your gifts with the world.
- DATE : May 23 -@ 6pm – 8:30pm
- VERY LIMITED SPACED ~ Only 10 spaces available
- ONLY $45 if pre registrar before May 15, $65 thereafter
- Frame Drums can be purchased for an additional fee
- Upon registration, you will receive an email confirmation, as well as directions to the progra
“I am enthralled by her playing both in style and spirit…I believe that meditation, movement, chant and healing are often intrinsically woven into the training of a great frame drummer, especially anyone who has been trained in the lineage of Layne Redmond, which is true for Marla as well.”
~ Marilyn McLaughlin, dance and somatic movement specialist and instructor for UCLArts and Healing.
VIEW MORE TESTIMONIALS