Music Mentorship Program for Professionals
MUSIC IS ONE OF THE WORLDS MOST HEALING PRACTICES
USED FOR VARIOUS KINDS OF THERAPIES
Shamans. High Priestesses. Healers… all used MUSIC as a tool for therapy….
its time to bring this time ancient healing therapy into modern times.
Are a Professional that would like to be incorporate SACRED MUSIC into your practice?
Do you enjoy music? Feel like there is a inner- musician in you that wants to shine its light?
Do you like the flute (native american), drums and voice?
Then this is the program for you.
Marla is delighted to offer this program to only a few individuals or small groups per year.
This program came out of the need to help Professionals in the field of the Healing Arts bring sacred music into their work.
THIS PROGRAM IS IDEAL FOR:
- – Coaches
- – Therapists
- – Healers
- – Ceremony/Event Leaders
- – Small groups who want to bring music into their gatherings
We focus on SACRED MUSIC 101 BASICS – using DRUM. FLUTE (Native American or Silver) and VOICE
Here’s a brief overview of what is covered, but please note, that some of you will do more private retreats, or more online lessons then others..
Program is tailored to meet the individual participants needs.
We will discuss your unique program outline before you begin.
HERE’S WHATS INCLUDED:
PRIVATE MONTHLY COACHING SESSIONS/LESSONS & HEALING SESSIONS
– Monthly Private Online Lessons (recommended 2 sessions per month)
PERSONALIZED 2night/3 day SACRED MUSIC HOLISTIC GETAWAY RETREATS
-One to four personal retreats with Marla. (depending on program type you choose)
– Retreats are in gorgeous places, meals (all organic) will be prepared, daily yoga/nature walks to prepare the body for drumming, evening drumming ceremonies..
– You will be pampered in a deliciously holistic and musical manor.
– This is truly an opportunity for the student to study, go deep, unwind, and learn hands on.
– Marla will take care of ALL the organizing, all you do is show up with your instruments.
JOIN MARLA FOR THIS EXTRAORDINARY PROGRAM
TOPICS TO BE EXPLORED
- Learn how to play the Frame Drum
- Learn Native American Drumming
- Learn to improvise
- Learn to compose your own rhythms
- Learn Drumming Practices for Healing
- Learn how to use Drumming in your ceremony/sacred events
- Learn breathe Control
- How to play the Native American Flute (Can also teach you Silver Flute)
- Learn scales and a solid practice routine
- Learn how to play various Medicine Songs
- Learn how to Improvise
- Learn drumMeditations and rituals
- Voice lessons on how to build solid tone and breathe
- Learn healing chants
- Learn to chant and drum at the same time
- Learn how to use the voice as a tool for healing
- Listen to sacred music from around the world,
- Familiarize yourself with the different types of healing music that you can use in your sessions/events
Results of this program
As a result of this mentorship program, you will
- Have the skills and confidence to use music for your personal and professional life
- Be able to lead a healing drum circle
- Be able to play some healing songs on the flute
- Understand the mechanics to sing and play the flute (with proper breathe support ect)
- Be able to chant and drum
- Be able to create your own rhythms
- Be able to lead a drum circle
Marla will show you how to lead a ceremony with music, from beginning to start.
You will be asked to lead a drum ceremony for your clients, friends, ceremony/event two times during this mentorship program.
This does not have to be a big group, it could just be for a few of your friends/clients. Its more about having the experience of sharing music in this way.
THIS IS A ONE YEAR PROGRAM…
Marla works with everyone’s particular schedule, to make it be in flow with the clients needs and schedule. It sounds like alot of time , but you do need the time to learn all the different instruments – and the time goes by fast..
If you would like to learn more about this program, Marla offers Free Discover Sessions
to find out if this program is a right fit for you.
CLICK HERE To schedule your Discover Sessions today
Marla only has a few openings per year for new clients.