DURING THIS SPECIAL FRAME DRUM SUMMER CELEBRATION, WE WILL EXPLORE..
- Learn about the dynamic world of Frame Drumming.
- Focus on Middle Eastern Finger Techniques that are adaptable to all types of hand drums
- Meet and drum with other like-minded Rhythm-seekers
- Explore drumming & chanting (Ganesh Chant)
- Learn Essential Drumming 101 Skills (how to play in solid time, produce great tones ect)
- Discover how to play commonly used Middle Eastern Rhythms (great rhythms for drum circles, parties, bellydancers)
- Explore how to use Drumming as a tool for Sound Healing and Meditation
- Closing Meditative Drum Sound Bath by Marla
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED, please RSVP to ensure your space
What will I gain from this Immersion?
AFTER THIS IMMERSION, YOU WILL:
- Be proficient in Basic Frame Drum Techniques
- Able to play Rhythms from around the world!
- Learn the basics to improvising
- Gain inspiration to continue a drum practice.
- Experience fun group drum pieces that you can share with your family and friends
- Meet like-minded Drum Enthusiasts!
Open to ALL Levels. Beginners Encouraged.
Drums Provided. Your drums are welcome too!
Farm to Table – Organic Dinner
by Chef Susan
We will culminate this special gathering with a special meal prepared by Susan
There’s nothing as special (besides drumming) then sharing a meal together!
Susan Sulami, a native of California and a Topanga resident, runs her own catering, personal chef and organic soup delivery business under the name Fresh Catering. After closing her health food cafe, she has continued helping individuals eat more in tune with their nutritional needs to maximize health. Susan will be cooking an organic lunch for everyone including a choice of soup and salad and fresh bread.
- July 9, 2017
- 1:30pm – 7:15pm
- Private Hilltop home in Topanga, CA (address given upon registration)
ALL INCLUSIVE FEE (included Drum Workshop + Meal)
EARLY BIRD (before June 25)
ONLY $77 !!!
REGULAR REGISTRATION (After June 25)
WE HAVE VERY LIMITED SPACE- SO PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SIGN UP IF THIS CALLS TO YOU!
(if we are out of space, I will post it here)
- You can sign up either by Paypal or with Vimeo.
- Please see registration details below.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION, only $77!! (Before June 25)
- Please send payment to “email@example.com”
So, Why Drum?
Drumming is a valuable treatment for stress, chronic pain, addictions, mental illness, emotional disorders and a wide range of physical disabilities.
The benefits include relaxation, healing, more energy, greater mental clarity, enhanced creativity and deeper self-awareness.
CHECK OUT MARLA’S ARTICLE
’5 REASONS DRUMMING IS NOT JUST A HIPPY THING”