DURING THIS SPECIAL FRAME DRUM SUMMER CELEBRATION, WE WILL EXPLORE..
- Learn about the dynamic world of Frame Drumming.
- Focus on Middle Eastern Finger Techniques that are adaptable to all types of hand drums
- Meet and drum with other like-minded Rhythm-seekers
- Explore drumming & chanting (Ganesh Chant)
- Learn Essential Drumming 101 Skills (how to play in solid time, produce great tones ect)
- Discover how to play commonly used Middle Eastern Rhythms (great rhythms for drum circles, parties, bellydancers)
- Explore how to use Drumming as a tool for Sound Healing and Meditation
- Closing Meditative Drum Sound Bath by Marla
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED, please RSVP to ensure your space
What will I gain from this Immersion?
AFTER THIS IMMERSION, YOU WILL:
- Be proficient in Basic Frame Drum Techniques
- Able to play Rhythms from around the world!
- Learn the basics to improvising
- Gain inspiration to continue a drum practice.
- Experience fun group drum pieces that you can share with your family and friends
- Meet like-minded Drum Enthusiasts!
Open to ALL Levels. Beginners Encouraged.
Drums Provided. Your drums are welcome too!
Farm to Table – Organic Dinner Provided
We will culminate this special gathering with a special meal prepared by Susan
(incredible Organic Chef and owner of the past, Topanga Fresh Restaraunt in Topanga, CA)
There’s nothing as special (besides drumming) then sharing a meal together!
*This will be a light Dinner – that will consist of a salad and soup and a special dessertVegetarian AND Delicious.
- July 9, 2017
- 1:30pm – 7:pm
- Private Hilltop home in Topanga, CA (address given upon registration)
ALL INCLUSIVE FEE (included Drum Workshop + Meal)
EARLY BIRD (before June 25)
ONLY $79 !!!
REGULAR REGISTRATION (After June 25)
WE HAVE VERY LIMITED SPACE- SO PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SIGN UP IF THIS CALLS TO YOU!
(if we are out of space, I will post it here)
- You can sign up either by Paypal or with Vimeo.
- Please see registration details below.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION, only $77!! (Before June 15)
- Please send payment to “email@example.com”
So, Why Drum?
Drumming is a valuable treatment for stress, chronic pain, addictions, mental illness, emotional disorders and a wide range of physical disabilities.
The benefits include relaxation, healing, more energy, greater mental clarity, enhanced creativity and deeper self-awareness.
CHECK OUT MARLA’S ARTICLE
’5 REASONS DRUMMING IS NOT JUST A HIPPY THING”